Welcome to Finger Lakes Animal Hospital
Finger Lakes Animal Hospital provides high quality veterinary care for dogs, cats and exotics, as well as small ruminants and barnyard pets in Canandaigua, New York and the surrounding communities. We use the most up-to-date veterinary techniques and procedures. Our goal is to provide excellent pet health care services and compassionate care by treating your pets as if they were our own.
Our full-service veterinary hospital emphasizes preventive care, internal medicine, surgery, and care for sick and injured animals. We tailor our recommendations to each pet's age, breed, lifestyle and medical history.
Our Veterinary & Pet Care Services include:
- Well Pet Exams and Preventive Care – Includes physical exams, vaccinations, and parasite control
- Surgical Services – Procedures such as spays, neuters, dentistry, laser declaws, and complex soft tissue and orthopedic surgery
- Surgical Laser – Reduces bleeding during surgery and reduces post-operative pain
- Acupuncture, Therapeutic Laser, and Integrative Medicine
- In-House Laboratory and Diagnostic Medicine
- Digital Radiography, Ultrasonography, and Endoscopy
- Nutritional Analysis and Weight Management
- Urgent Care – 7 days a week until 9pm at (585) 394-2288
- Pet Boarding (Dogs & Cats)
- Grooming (Dogs & Cats)
Our hospital is a member of the New York State Veterinary Medical Society Accreditation Program.
We serve communities in the Canandaigua, New York area including: Canandaigua, Rochester, Farmington, Victor, Naples, Geneva, and Bloomfield. Please call (585) 394-2288 today to make an appointment for your pet!